Friday, September 24, 2010

Dilemma!

My Life Ain't Always Beautiful...
But its a beautiful ride!!

So back again...
Recap!  My boyfriend of 7 years is now my FIANCE!
I have been refering to Nathan for awhile now as my husband but something about the reality of it changes things.  LOL.  I can't wait till the wedding, but now comes the pressure and stress of planning.  Sure wish that "wedding planning'" book I stated when I was 12 could help me out now!  Yes, I am crazy and I did start 'planning' my wedding when I was 12 and yes I do still have the book... PLEASE, no judging! :)
Everything in the book is crap!  I am a totally different person now then I was then or something!  There is no way I am going to be walking down the isle in that!  I must be a dreamer if I think we can afford those center pieces!  It is pretty much hysterical!!
So, anyway, back to REAL life.  Got to def set the date first and foremost!  Problem is, we were hoping for a fall wedding and thats a year away.  No problem for us, but it may be for my sick father.  Dilemma!  Compromise the dream and the FREE venue to have my father there?  Of course I want him there and have no problem changing the date BUT it will put the date in terrible, unpredicable weather, which means no outdoor FREE venue.  And I can not find a suitable, pricable venue that is indoors...  PLEASE HELP!  The date has to be the first thing I plan and I can't even do that!!

**SIGH**

No comments:

Post a Comment