Thursday, September 30, 2010

Weather or Not?

My Life Ain't Always Beautiful...
But its a beautiful ride!!

Ok, back to trying to decide the date…
Still stressing over weather issues!  I feel like I have to get this venue situation figured out before finalizing the date.  (Remember the free venue?)  My first choice, the barn, with the oak tree to get married under and the bonfire and hog roast after, well, it may work, may not work…  I am going to check it out this weekend but from the sound of it, it may be more work than it is worth.  It is an old farm barn and it needs to be suitable for the wedding and wedding guests if the weather is less than desirable.  So, do I spend the time and money to make it work, or do I go to plan B and save some time, money and stress, and again compromise the ultimate dream?  Life is full of disappointments so you just have to make the best of what you are given! 

 
As I was saying, I am going to check it out for myself this weekend.  I am also checking out plan B, ‘a wedding on the water’.  More to come…

No comments:

Post a Comment