Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I have to tell you about the heels!

4 days....

I can hardly wait!  I can't focus on work because of my excitement and I still have 2 more days to work! 

This past weekend was the last before the wedding.  I did finish up most of the little stuff so this next week can be smooth sailing.  I have to tell you about the awesomeness I found on Friday!  I found the most prefect, strappy, high heel shoes!  They are going to lift me up enough so that the dragging dress is no longer a problem.  Plus, I can walk in them and they are so freaking cute!  This may not sound like a big deal to you, but to someone like me who wears a size 2 in children’s, this is A-MA-ZING!  It is virtually impossible to find any kind of heel, much less a suitable heel.  They usually consist of Hannah Montana on the side with a light up heel in neon pink.  And even those are sometimes too narrow for my foot.  So, like my magical dress (see blog: say yes to the dress) I found the perfect shoe at the last moment, when all hope is lost.  They are going to match prefect!!

 Saturday was the Bachelorette and Bachelor parties.  I had so much fun hanging out with the ladies just being silly.  We met up later with the guys and kept the party going all night!  Biscuits and Gravy in the morning (care of Miss Amber) was a great way to finish the night.  LOL.  Soooo sleepy Sunday.  We did manage to stay up and get a few things done before crashing out early Sunday evening.

Monday marked the 5 day mark and although I was expecting call backs and confirmations, I didn’t expect them all to come in at once!  Getting the calls and talking about the day are defiantly getting me more and more excited!! 

Friday there will be a laundry list of things to get done.  We have to make sure to drop everything off at the venue, Nathan needs to pick up the tuxes and I need a manicure.  We will end the night with a huge family style dinner (a good stiff drink, LOL) with our bridal party.  I hope I am exhausted enough at the end of the night to get some good beauty sleep! 

If we can make it up to the venue the day in time, that will be a start.  It’s a goal to not cry before the ceremony starts!  Amanda has suggested to watch movies while getting ready.  This means no sad movies, like The Notebook.  They better be fall out of my seat (not literately, I hope.) hilarious!

No nerves yet!  Just simply excitement!  I could not be more ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment