Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Spinning...

60 days and counting....

Time is flying by!  I feel like I am standing in one spot and everything is spinning so fast around me.  I feel like I am going to lose my mind trying to remember everything.  Still need a cake, a photographer, a officiate, Nathan needs a ring and a tux as well as all the groomsmen.  We need to book the honeymoon, get a marriage license, and I know I am forgetting something!  Not to mention the stress of my father's illness and the dreadful holiday season!  All 3 holidays right before the wedding, am I crazy!!  We literally have only 4 weekends left that are not monopolized by a holiday!  What am I going to do!?!?!? I feel like I have taken on too many do-it-yourself projects by myself.  Yet I would never trust them to someone else.  LOL  And Amanda even warned me about the craft stuff getting out of hand, but it is my nature and I am a cheap ass...  Why buy something I can make???  *SIGH*

Nathan is sick of wedding talk.  I can tell by the look he gives me every time he knows I am about to ask him about something.  I try to talk about other stuff but truth be told, the wedding is all that I can think about.  I want him to be involved and especially would love it if he would help with SOMETHING!!!  I am super stressed that it is going to crash and burn.  I keep having these dreams that I wake up late and someone booked the wedding for the wrong day and no one shows up....

I must sound like I am mental to all you bloggers!

Hoping to get everything in order, in time...  Can someone whisper in Santa's ear I would enjoy a time stop watch for Christmas?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment